1) If you live in Bloemfontein, deliveries are FREE to your doorstep. (Please select Bloemfontein as Region/State during checkout)
2) For orders over R2000, standard deliveries are FREE to your doorstep or nearest Postnet within South Africa.
3) For orders under R2000, we charge a delivery fee of R50 to your nearest Postnet within South Africa.
4) For orders under R2000, we charge a delivery fee of R100 straight to your door within South Africa.
Please note that prices online may vary from prices in-store due to delivery charges. The above delivery charges apply to online website orders only.
If you live outside of South Africa and want your parcel sent directly to you, there is a set delivery fee of R1000 irrespective of the order value and we will refund you the difference if shipping costs less (Please note that this value could go up depending on parcel weight, we will let you know if you need to make an additional payment for transport with a quote from the Courier attached as proof). This fee will be highlighted to you during checkout.
Please note that should you fall under a high-risk area according to courier guidelines, delivery fees will be more expensive for delivery to doorstep (this is out of our hands). We will forward you proof of amount directly from the courier so that you can decide on whether you would like to pay in the difference, accept delivery to your nearest Postnet, or arrange for your own courier to collect directly from us.
Standard delivery takes place during office hours. Unfortunately, you cannot select the exact date, or time, for the delivery. There are no standard deliveries after hours, over weekends, or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
Delivery timeframes depend on your delivery address, postal code, and selected delivery option:
1) For central Bloemfontein: usually 1-2 working days.
2) For Johannesburg orders: usually 1-3 working days.
3) For areas outside of Bloemfontein: usually 2-5 working days.
4) For outlying areas outside of South Africa: usually 4-10 working days depending on location.
Please note that there may at times be unexpected delays with deliveries that is completely out of our hands. We will however inform you in advance if there were to be any expected delays.
If nobody is available at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will make a second attempt to deliver on the next working day. The courier will try once more (third attempt), and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be refunded in the same payment method which was used for the order. Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occasions.